BioPure® Night-Time Deodorant is a proprietary blend of rich emollients and herbal extracts formulated for application to the underarm area before bedtime. This highly effective wellness formula delivers a gentle yet powerful combination of nourishing ingredients directly to the skin and supports the body’s natural detoxification processes. The potent herbal and marine botanicals used in the Night-Time Deodorant unique, topical delivery system supports skin and lymphatic health.*
BioPure® Night-Time Deodorant is free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colors, TEA, DEA, glycols, silicones, PEGS, and other harmful additives.
- Organic and all-natural ingredients
- Potent blend of rich emollients and herbal extracts*
- Supports lymphatic drainage and normalized detoxification*
- Supports balanced skin pH and a reduction in daytime odors*
- Effective for men and women*
- Beeswax (Cera flava) supports the skin’s microbial balance, softens, hydrates, and moisturizes the skin.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) is a highly emollient oil that supports the skin’s resiliency.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is rich in medium-chain fatty acids that hydrate the skin. Coconut oil also contains lauric acid, which supports the skin’s microbial balance.
- Coriander Seed (Coriandrum sativum) is a natural source of vitamin C that promotes the skin’s detoxification processes and microbial balance.
- First Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K and monounsaturated fats that moisturize irritated skin and support the skin’s microbial balance.
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata) contains over 30 essential vitamins and minerals that penetrate and nourish the skin and help support its natural detoxification processes.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) contains oleuropein, a polyphenolic compound that soothes irritated skin and supports the skin’s microbial balance.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) contains bioactive constituents, including rosmarinic acid, which promote circulation and support the skin’s microbial balance and natural detoxification processes.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) is rich in saturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E that soothe cracked, irritated skin and support cell regeneration.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) contains skin-nourishing compounds, including oleic acid, unsaturated fatty acids, and vitamin E.