Spore-based probiotics are much more effective than conventional probiotics on the market because they are designed to survive the harsh gastric system and support microbial diversity in the gut. This unique all-spore formula effectively RECONDITIONS the gut by supporting microbial diversity and the growth of key beneficial commensal gut flora. MegaSporeBiotic™ boasts a 5-year shelf-life, does not require refrigeration, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.*
MegaSporeBiotic™ is a probiotic blend of 5 Bacillus spores that have been shown to maintain a healthy gut barrier and immune function. The bi-phasic life cycle of the Bacillus spores allows them to remain dormant in the harsh gastric system until they reach the human gastrointestinal tract. Once inside the large intestine, these inactive spores change into their active form and begin colonizing in the gut. This unique probiotic blend aims to RECONDITION the gut instead of reseeding with probiotic strains that cannot survive digestion or colonize the gut.
- Unique all-spore formula
- Supports a healthy gut barrier function*
- Reconditions the gut by increasing microbial diversity*
- Contains five Bacillus strains that have been clinically shown to maintain healthy gut barrier function and overall immunity*
- Encourages the growth of key health-promoting, commensal gut bacteria*
- Maintains efficacy during antibiotic treatment*
- Bacillus clausii (SC-109) supports immune function and maintains efficiency during antibiotic treatment.
- Bacillus coagulans (SC-208) produces L+ optical form of lactic acid and supports immune function.
- Bacillus indicus HU36™ produces RDA levels of carotenoids: lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein. It also produces quinols and vitamins.
- Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307) produces proteases needed for protein digestion and helps to produce the full spectrum of B vitamins.
- Bacillus subtilis HU58™ produces nattokinase and vitamin K2 and supports healthy GALT development.