Vitamin C is an essential cofactor for optimal health that supports mood, tissue health, and enzyme function. It is a critical nutrient for your immune system that supports a normalized response to oxidative stress.* BioPure® Lipo-C contains buffered Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) and nanonized, liposomal phosphatidylcholine (PC) — a primary lipid component of cell membranes. Oral supplementation of PC supports cell membrane stability and function. Partnering this vital phospholipid complex delivery system with Vitamin C supports optimal absorption and bioavailability. *
BioPure® Lipo-C is a versatile formula designed for daily use or as a powerful immune boost, as needed.* The buffered form of Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) combined with a proprietary liposomal delivery system decreases issues of bowel intolerance and bypasses absorption constraints imposed by the gut.*
Each 5 ml serving of Lipo-C delivers 1000 mg of Vitamin C.
What is Phosphatidylcholine?
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is a key component of cell membranes and plays a vital role in repairing and restoring membrane structure and function. Our cells recognize supplemental PC as a cell membrane building block and quickly assimilate it, promoting optimal absorption, nutrient transport, and whole-body well-being.*
- Liposomal delivery enhances bioavailability*
- Supports immune health and detoxification pathways*
- Maintains established enzyme function and a normalized response to oxidative stress*
- Supports mood, collagen, and connective tissue production*
- Absorption starts immediately in the mouth*
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) is an essential nutrient involved in many metabolic processes, including enzyme function and response to oxidative stress. It is a vital cofactor for optimal health that supports mood, tissue, and immune health.*
- Phospholipids (Sunflower Seed Lecithin) support cell membrane stability and nutrient bioavailability.*