PhytoSpring is a unique phytoembryonic extraction of early harvested buds and emerging botanical shoots, seeds, and bark. Young embryonic plant tissue is collected at the peak time of germination, preserving beneficial stem cells, hormones, and enzymes.
PhytoSpring supports the digestive, cardiovascular, and immune systems, and encourages drainage through the skin, liver, and kidneys.
This proprietary formula contains extracts from the first buds, young shoots, fresh bark, and seeds of the following plants:
- Vine (Vitis vinifera) bud
- European alder (Alnus glutinosa) young bark
- Black poplar (Populus nigra) shoots and bark
- Rye (Secale cereale) seed apex
- Mountain pine (Pinus montana) shoots
- Willow (Salix alba) buds
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) shoots