BioPure® Core is a key foundational vitamin and mineral supplement with the proper balance of zinc and activated vitamin B6 (as P5P and pyridoxine HCl) for optimizing metabolism, heme synthesis, and cellular well-being.* It promotes cellular transport, RNA and DNA synthesis, balanced moods, and red blood cell production. The addition of the amino acid L-taurine encourages effective liver and gall bladder function and bile production.*
- Highly bioavailable combination of vitamins, minerals, and L-taurine*
- Supplies optimal levels of zinc and activated Vitamin B6 for cardiovascular, immune, and neurological function, growth, and development*
- Supports optimal nutritional balance, mood, metabolism, and well-being*
- Biotin is sometimes referred to as Vitamin H and is an essential micronutrient for all mammals. As a coenzyme, Biotin plays a critical role in breaking fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.* It supports skin, hair, nail health, normal blood-sugar metabolism, and proper neurological function, particularly during pregnancy for proper fetal development.*
- Boron (boron citrate and boron amino acid chelate) is involved in many bodily functions, including the metabolism of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D, supporting bone growth, joint movement, and thyroid and sex hormone production.*
- Chromium (chromium amino acid chelate) is involved in thyroid metabolism, RNA synthesis, and protein metabolism.* The chromium in BioPure® Core is chemically bonded to the amino acid glycine, improving its bioavailability.
- L-Taurine is an amino acid essential for heart function, vasodilation, and normalized response to oxidative stress.* Taurine also supports a healthy digestive system, liver and gall bladder function, and retinal development and function.*
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered with magnesium oxide) helps regulate cell membrane transport, supports healthy bones and teeth, facilitates
muscle contraction, supports cardiovascular health, aids in energy production, is part of DNA and RNA synthesis.* Chelated to the amino acid glycine, magnesium bisglycinate in BioPure® Core provides the highest level of absorption, bioavailability, and safety.*
- Manganese (manganese bisglycinate chelate) is a mineral component of manganese superoxide dismutase (MnSOD), a powerful enzyme that supports a normalized response to oxidative stressors found in the mitochondria. MnSOD helps support healthy cell membranes and DNA.* Manganese is essential for bone health, collagen production, and the proper metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids.*
- Molybdenum (molybdenum glycinate chelate) is needed in small amounts to form compounds with organic molecules and enzymes that catalyze many biological processes, including protein synthesis, iron uptake, detoxification, and waste elimination.* The molybdenum in BioPure® Core is bound to the amino acid glycine, facilitating its absorption and bioavailability.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate and pyridoxine HCI) is one of eight water-soluble vitamins in the B complex. It serves as a cofactor in nearly 100 enzymatic reactions within the human body.* Vitamin B6 is critical in the production of amino acids and in obtaining energy from the food we eat, and it supports heart health.*
- Zinc (zinc monomethionine, bisglycinate chelate, gluconate, and picolinate) is an essential trace mineral and is ubiquitous within cells throughout the body. The numerous roles played by zinc in human metabolism include catalytic, structural, and regulatory functions.* It supports the immune system, eyesight, neurological function, and growth and development at all ages–especially prenatally and during infancy.* The zinc in BioPure® Core is bound to monomethionine, glycinate, gluconate, and picolinate, making it more absorbable and bioavailable.