BioPure® Core-S® is a specialized formula that supports vitamin and mineral balance, optimal metabolism, and cellular function.* The trace minerals in BioPure® Core-S® play critical roles as cofactors in a myriad of enzymatic pathways and supply the proper balance of zinc and activated vitamin B6 (P5P and pyridoxine HCl) for optimizing metabolism, heme synthesis, and cellular well-being.* It promotes cellular transport, RNA and DNA synthesis, balanced moods, and red blood cell production. The addition of the amino acid L-taurine encourages effective liver and gall bladder function and bile production, and horsetail provides trace amounts of naturally occurring silica that supports bladder and kidney function.*
- Highly bioavailable combination of vitamins, minerals, L-taurine, and horsetail*
- Supplies optimal levels of zinc and activated Vitamin B6 for cardiovascular, immune, and neurological function, growth, and development*
- Supports optimal nutritional balance, mood, metabolism, and well-being*
- Does not contain manganese
- Biotin is sometimes referred to as Vitamin H and is an essential micronutrient for all mammals. As a coenzyme, Biotin plays a critical role in breaking fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.* It supports skin, hair, nail health, normal blood-sugar metabolism, and proper neurological function, particularly during pregnancy for proper fetal development.*
- Boron (boron citrate and boron amino acid chelate) is involved in many bodily functions, including the metabolism of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D, supporting bone growth, joint movement, and thyroid and sex hormone production.*
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate chelate) is involved in thyroid metabolism, RNA synthesis, and protein metabolism.* The chromium in BioPure® Core is chemically bound with the amino acid glycine and highly bioavailable.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been used in herbal medicine since ancient Roman and Greek times and supports kidney and bladder function.*
- Lithium orotate supports vitamin B12 and folate metabolism, nervous system, mood, and a normalized response to oxidative stress.*
- L-Taurine is an amino acid essential for heart function, vasodilation, and normalized response to oxidative stress.* Taurine also supports a healthy digestive system, liver and gall bladder function, and retinal development and function.*
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate chelate) helps regulate cell membrane transport, supports healthy bones and teeth, facilitates muscle contraction, supports cardiovascular health, aids in energy production, is part of DNA and RNA synthesis.* Chelated to the amino acid glycine, magnesium bisglycinate in BioPure® Core provides the highest level of absorption, bioavailability, and safety.*
- Niacin is also referred to as vitamin B3, supports maintaining normalized cholesterol levels.* Like vitamin B6, niacin is also involved in energy production and plays a vital role in adrenal function and hormone production.*
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) is a fat-soluble retinoid that supports eyesight, reproduction, immune function, skin health, and cellular transport reactions.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate and pyridoxine HCI) is one of eight water-soluble vitamins in the B complex. It serves as a cofactor in nearly 100 enzymatic reactions within the human body.* Vitamin B6 is critical in the production of amino acids and in obtaining energy from the food we eat, and it supports heart health.*
- Zinc (PepZin GI® zinc L-carnosine) is an essential trace mineral and is ubiquitous within cells throughout the body. The numerous roles played by zinc in human metabolism include catalytic, structural, and regulatory functions.* It supports the immune system, eyesight, neurological function, and growth and development at all ages–especially prenatally and during infancy.* The zinc in BioPure® Core is bound to monomethionine, glycinate, gluconate, and picolinate, making it more absorbable and bioavailable.