BioKind Male-Tox® is a proprietary blend of rich emollients and herbal extracts formulated for application to the scrotum and groin area before bedtime. This highly-effective wellness formula delivers a gentle yet powerful combination of nourishing ingredients directly to the skin and supports the body’s natural detoxification processes.* The potent herbal and marine botanicals support men’s skin and lymphatic health and target the toxins that accumulate in delicate tissue.*
BioKind Male-Tox® is free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colors, TEA, DEA, glycols, silicones, PEGs, and other harmful additives.
- Organic and all-natural ingredients
- Potent blend of rich emollients and herbal extract*
- Supports lymphatic drainage and normalized detoxification*
- Supports the body’s ability to remove toxins that impact male reproductive and lymphatic health*
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin*
- Beeswax (Cera flava) supports the skin’s microbial balance, softens, hydrates, and moisturizes the skin.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) supports blood flow, collagen synthesis, and microbial balance.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) is a highly emollient oil that supports the skin’s resiliency.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is rich in medium-chain fatty acids that hydrate the skin. Coconut oil also contains lauric acid, which supports the skin’s microbial balance.
- Coriander Seed (Coriandrum sativum) is a natural source of vitamin C that promotes the skin’s detoxification processes and microbial balance.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) contains eucalyptol, a potent phytochemical compound that supports the skin’s microbial balance.
- First Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K and monounsaturated fats that moisturize irritated skin and support the skin’s microbial balance.
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata) contains over 30 essential vitamins and minerals that penetrate and nourish the skin and help support its natural detoxification processes.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) contains oleuropein, a polyphenolic compound that soothes irritated skin and supports the skin’s microbial balance.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) is rich in saturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E that soothe cracked, irritated skin and support cell regeneration.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) contains skin-nourishing compounds, including oleic acid, unsaturated fatty acids, and vitamin E.
- White Birch Essential Oil (Betula Nigra) supports lymphatic circulation and a normalized response to oxidative stress.